Where the Summary provides an overview, the details tabs provide specific information on how often attendees are accessing specific advertising elements. To view statistics on individual Sponsors, click the Sponsor details tab.
The Sponsor details table displays each sponsor, including the company name, event, number of views of the sponsor's Details page, number of "clicks" in three different categories (explained below), and click through rate (CTR).
The number of Website Clicks, Email Clicks, and Phone Clicks refer to the three different activities that users can perform on the sponsor's Details page that count towards the click through rate:
- A Website Click is when the user opens the sponsor's website using the link in the Details page.
- A Phone Click is when the user selects the phone number on the sponsor's Details page and starts a phone call.
- An Email Click is when the user opens a new email to the sponsor using the link in the Details page, then sends the email. Note that it is only counted when the user actually sends the email.
The click through rate is calculated as the total of all three click types divided by the number of views of the sponsor's Details page.
- The Breakdown of Sponsors table is searchable. To filter the list, type all or part of a company name into the Company Name field. The list responds automatically as you type. To remove the filter, simply delete the search term.
- The Breakdown of Sponsors table can be sorted by any column. Click a column header to sort by that column, and click a second time to reverse the sort order.