The application is used in conjunction with the following social media: LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter. This is amalgamated under the “Community” module. You need to create a event Facebook and LinkedIn page which will be accessed through the Community module. The delegate must sign into his/her respective account to access. The only social media that is displayed in the activity feed is the Twitter feed. An addition web view tab within the Community feature is available which can be used for Instagram however this web view does not connect with the users device camera and thus is for viewing of images only. Should you need dedicated features for Twitter and Facebook, these are also available.
Articles in this section
- Can you have different icons for web view?
- What format does the Welcome video have to be?
- What does What's On display?
- Web view not working across all iOS devices?
- How does the social feed work?
- Can I play videos on Event App by Lumi?
- Is there a day planner feature?
- Pushing Messaging is not working on a test build of a SE App?
- What is the app load up sequence?
- Does your app have a 1 to 1 meeting scheduler?