The issue with using the same SEA year on year is that you can’t update it without rebuilding it and then resubmitting it. Reason why that is important is that when there are new operating systems released and thus we have to add code patches to any existing app, we may have to rebuild their app and should we find bugs along the way, these are only updated with new releases with only MEA's being updated and not SEA's. Should you want to make branding changes to the app icon or splash page, this would require a re-submission.
Articles in this section
- Why did Apple change its policy?
- Why not an Individual Licence?
- What is an Enterprise licence?
- Can you make changes to the app store information?
- Do you have further information on app store requirements?
- Can we use the same SEA year on year?
- What are categories in the app store release form?
- What is the Apple Exported Distrubition Certifcate?