The Lumi Dashboard Analytics tools enable you to examine which attendees are using your app, and when and how they are using it. It is an administrator level tool, and the data it provides is not displayed to attendees.
- Analytics help you better understand your attendees' interactions with the app, and by extension, with the event itself. There are plenty of benefits to be gained from this. Examples include:
- By determining how many attendees have downloading the app before the event you can send out reminders as necessary, boosting attendee participation.
- By examining what parts of the app the attendees look at most, you can place more information in those locations to better inform your attendees.
- By analyzing Banner Ad click through and Sponsor site visit information, you can justify advertising rates and revenue targets .
- By determining when your attendees use the app most, you can distribute important communications when most attendees are likely to read it.
- By examining which components attendees use most and least, you can adjust content management efforts for more efficient future events.