Please ensure you select Organization licence when enrolling
- To become an Apple Developer you'll need an Apple ID. If you already have an Apple ID then you can skip ahead to the Enroll as an Apple Developer step below. If you don't have an Apple ID create your Apple ID here.
- At this time you'll need to ﬁll in a little information. They'll ask you for an email, password, and you'll need to ﬁll in some security questions.
It's very important that you give them an email that you frequently use, because Apple always sends out updates of your app that you've submitted.
- Enroll as an Apple Developer
- Next you’ll need to enroll into the Apple Developer Program which will allow you to submit your apps to the App Store. Note: this next part of the process will require payment of $99 fee for a one year membership.
- Creating an Apple ID automatically gives you access to the Apple Developer website. Log in to the site here.
- Once you’ve logged in, click on the Join the Apple Developer Program link located at the bottom of the screen.
- On the next page that loads, click on the Enroll button in the upper right corner.
- Click on Start Your Enrollment
- Choose your Entity type, you are required to choose Organisation and you’ll be prompted for further company information like your company’s DUNS number etc, please visit this page for further information on organisation accounts. Next, you'll need to enter your information.
- Now you'll need to agree to the terms. Check the box, then click Continue.
*Automatic Renewal: You don't need to have the Automatic Renewal feature in order to continue. If you just want to try out your ﬁrst year, then just hit Purchase without checking the box. If you change your mind, you can update this setting on the membership tab.
- Once you're on that screen, look at the bottom. You should be able choose if you want that feature or not.
- After clicking "Purchase" you'll need to sign in one last time. This is where you'll pay for your membership. Answer the following billing inquiries.
- Once you've ﬁnished all that, you're done! You should receive a conﬁrmation email notifying you of your yearly membership.