Unfortunately, the rules Apple has put in place for our specific situation do not leave a whole lot of wiggle room. Since event apps are a ‘templated’ app solution, any event app must be submitted under the license of the content/data owner. In our case, that is the company running/hosting the event. Since an individual license does not allow you to legally represent a company on the App Store, it is insufficient for our needs.
Articles in this section
- Why did Apple change its policy?
- Why not an Individual Licence?
- What is an Enterprise licence?
- Can you make changes to the app store information?
- Do you have further information on app store requirements?
- Can we use the same SEA year on year?
- What are categories in the app store release form?
- What is the Apple Exported Distrubition Certifcate?